Banking 24 hours a day FREE!!
Teller-Fone is your connection to Western Security Bank, giving you immediate access to the information you need most often. With Teller-Fone, you can quickly and easily:
- Make account balance inquires.
- Determine most recent transactions on your account.
- Verify deposits as well as other electronic funds or ATM transactions.
- Transfer funds between accounts and make loan payments.
- Merchant Check Verification.
Using Teller-Fone and Main Menu
Before using Western Security Bank's Teller-Fone, make sure you have your account number(s) handy. It appears at the top right corner of your statement or the bottom of your check. Also have your Personal Identification Number (PIN) available. The first time you call, your PIN will be your social security number or your employee identification number, however, we encourage you to change your PIN to add more privacy to your banking.
- First - Call (406) 238.8877 or (866) 983.5537 from any touch tone phone.
- Wait ...for the greeting, then follow the simple instructions given to you. You will be offered a series of menu options. To access these selections from the Opening Menu, press the corresponding number(s) on your touch-tone phone.
Checking Accounts or Money Market Information
CD or IRA Information
Funds Transfer or Loan Payment
Change Personal Identification Number
Current Interest Rates
Bank Locations or Hours
Repeat the Choices
# Terminate Call