Using Western Security Bank's Online Business Banking, you have the ability to send and receive payments (such as payroll, for example) electronically through an automated clearinghouse.
- Employees will not need to leave work on payday to deposit or cash their paycheck
- There is just one debit to the business account, so at month end there are no payroll checks to reconcile
- You will use less check stock and no longer will need to sign the paychecks
- No longer need to reissue checks or place stop payments on lost payroll checks
- Cash Concentration
- Federal Tax Payments
- State Tax Payments
- Vendor Payments
- Receipt of Recurring Contributions
Western Security Bank Online
Bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with Western Security Bank's FREE Online Business Banking, our Internet banking product designed for business customers.
- See activity for all your Western Security Bank accounts immediately following transactions
- Obtain updated loan and deposit balance information
- View images of canceled checks, both front and back
- Access approximately 90-day transaction history
- Make transfers and loan payments between your accounts
- View bank statements from the last twelve months
- Enroll and receive bank statements electronically
- Search for specific checks that have cleared
- Download transaction information to a spreadsheet or word processing document
- Place stop payment requests for checks written on your account
- Pay bills electronically or by check - subject to additional agreement
- Initiate ACH files - subject to approval by Western Security Bank
- Initiate Wire Transfers - subject to approval by Western Security Bank
Western Security Bank can process all the incoming or outgoing wire transfers for your business. If you use wires frequently, you have the option to make the wire transfers over the telephone using a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
Contact any of our locations for more information and to get signed up.