- Customer Education Center
- Cyber Security for Small Business
- Employment Opportunities
- FDIC Consumer News
- FDIC Money $mart Financial Education
- Find a Branch
- Find an ATM
- Mobile Banking Security Tips
- Safe Online Banking Tips
- Security Center
- Internet Crime Complaint Center
- Business Resource Center
- Personal Finance Center
|Account Type||Minimum Balance||Monthly Service Charge||Transactions & Fees|
|$0||None||1,500 FREE Items, thereafter 20¢ each|
"1,500 items free! That's really going to save my business money in monthly fees."
*Items include checks paid, checks deposited, Online Bill Pay transactions, check card transactions, and ACH debits/credits.
|$0||$6 per month, plus activity fees which can be offset by earnings credit from deposit balances||12¢ per debit, 08¢ per deposited item|
"My business has high account activity. If I maintain deposit balances, can I offset all or part of my monthly service charge?"
|$500||Monthly fee of $8 if balance falls below $500.00.||The first 50 checks and 50 deposited items are free, then $.20 each thereafter.|
"I'm a Sole-Proprietor. Can I have a checking account for my business that also earns interest?"
Click on "More" and "Hide" to view and hide additional details about each account type.
- Business Checking accounts may be subject to analysis and repricing based on account activity and deposit balance.
- Customer purchases checks. Minimum opening deposit is only $100 for both Totally Free Business Checking and Western Security Bank Busines Checking. Minimum opening deposit is only $500 for Interest Business Checking. Accounts inactive for more than 180 days will be assessed a $3.00 monthly fee with a balance below $100.
- Other fees may apply. See Schedule of Fees for details.