WESTERN SECURITY BANK - KEEPING YOU INFORMED
COVID -19 Banking Guidelines
- Drive – Up Banking (Open during regular business hours)
- ATM machines
- Online and Mobile Banking including Bill Pay, Remote Check Deposit, Transfers and More! Call today to enroll! 406.371.8262
- Online Account Opening @ westernsecuritybank.com
- Online Real Estate Loans @ westernsecuritybank.com
- 24 Hour In-Touch Telephone Banking (Dial 406.238.8877 or 866.983.5537 outside of the area)
- Customer Service Support at the branch of your choice during regular banking hours. See branch phone numbers below.
The health and wellness of our customers, team members and their families are our greatest priority. Therefore, we are limiting the number of people within our lobbies at any one time. If our lobby is already at maximum capacity, you may be asked to wait briefly before being permitted to enter. If you are feeling ill or have a fever, please postpone your banking activities until you are well or use an alternative banking channel.
Requests for Online Banking:
The requests for online banking enrollment has been amazing! If you don't already have online and/or mobile banking, you can still enroll... even with the lobby access limited. In order to stream line requests and get you banking remotely as quickly as possible, please call 406.371.8262 during regular banking hours and we will get you set up.
We Are Honored to Lend a Hand.
We understand that this can be a stressful and anxious time and we’re here to help. If a customer has become financially impacted by coronavirus and needs support, please contact us so we can work on ways to assist. Reach out directly by calling 406.371.8200 Monday through Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM.
Western Security Bank takes the health and safety of our customers seriously. We will continue to keep you informed regarding the impact of COVID-19 on banking operations as the situation changes.
Talk to a Customer Service Specialist:
Downtown - 406.371.8200 Lockwood - 406.247.8430
Grand Avenue - 406.238.8800 Western Center - 406.371.8320
King Avenue - 406.238.8150 Wicks - 406.238.8880
Laurel - 406.628.8676
Economic Impact Payments
Here are some helpful tips for you in anticipation of the Economic Impact Payments (Stimulus Payments). We will continue to update this page as we have relevant information.
Online Banking Alerts:
Receiving Alerts of your Online banking is not only a great way to be informed of any activity on your account but also know when you receive your Stimulus payment without having to log on all the time. To turn on notifications for your Online and Mobile banking you will need to log on through Online banking to adjust alerts.
- Log on to Online Banking
- Go to Options > Alerts > Alerts Listing, and then select Edit Event Alerts.
- Select the check boxes in the Alert Type column to determine how and when you receive event alerts.
- Click the Submit button.
Your Stimulus Payment Status:
The government has provided a link to “check the status” of your payment. Please visit https://www.irs.gov/coronavirus/get-my-payment for more information.