CONGRATULATIONS to The Center For Children and Families, the Hands of Hope recipient for the first quarter of 2017!
At the Center for Children and Families, every program offered is focused on ensuring the safety, well-being, and resilience of children while strengthening families. They believe that stable, healthy adults raise stable, healthy children and when families heal together they will gain the capacity to successfully navigate all the roadblocks that life may present.
The programs offered have been scientifically proven to work and they use exact metrics to measure the results of everything they do.
Who They Serve:
- Children in Foster Care
- Single-Mom Households
- Foster Youth Age 16-21 Moving Into Adulthood
- Children with Autism or Learning Disabilities
- Women Re-Entering the Community from Prison
- Families Struggling with Addiction
- Kids Who have Suffered From Abuse
- Kids Removed from Home Due to Substance Abuse
- Pregnant Women and Moms Who Get Treatment
- Men Dealing With Trauma or Substance Abuse
To learn more about the Center for Children and Families, call 406.294.5090.
Hands of Hope, the corporate giving campaign of Western Security Bank, is celebrating its 10th anniversary! We have recognized over the years that as a caring corporate citizen we have the responsibility to respond to the needs of the communities we serve. Western Security Bank contributes to the growth of our community through direct giving to organizations that serve or are located in our primary market area. It is our desire to make contributions in dollar amounts that will result in a significant positive impact for the organization and the residents they serve; to that end we have increased our giving amount to $15,000 in honor of the 10th Anniversary of Hands of Hope.
Congratulations to the 2017 Hands of Hope Recipients:
- The Center for Children and Families www.forfamilies.org
- Montana Rescue Mission www.montanarescuemission.org
- Head Start www.billingsheadstart.org
- Tumbleweed Program www.tumbleweedprogram.org
Hands of Hope honors local charities that serve those living and working in Yellowstone County. Hands of Hope recipients receive:
- $15,000 grant
- A full page ad in the Billings Business Journal
- Television commercials on KTVQ
- Lobby signage
- Social Media exposure on KTVQ, the Western Security Bank Facebook Page and the Western Security Bank Home Page
- A volunteer service project performed by the team members of Western Security Bank
If you would like more information about Western Security Bank's Hands of Hope campaign, please contact Melisa Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org or 406.371.8203.