Hands of Hope, the corporate giving campaign of Western Security Bank, is celebrating its 10th anniversary! We have recognized over the years that as a caring corporate citizen we have the responsibility to respond to the needs of the communities we serve. Western Security Bank contributes to the growth of our community through direct giving to organizations that serve or are located in our primary market area. It is our desire to make contributions in dollar amounts that will result in a significant positive impact for the organization and the residents they serve; to that end we have increased our giving amount to $15,000 in honor of the 10th Anniversary of Hands of Hope.
The Hands of Hope Application and supporting documentation can be submitted electronically or by mail. Fax transmittals will not be accepted. Any additional documentation that is submitted with the application (brochures, pamphlets, discs, etc.) will not be returned unless a self-addressed, postage-paid envelope is provided along with a written request.
Applications must be received no later than Friday, October 28, 2016.
Please submit the application and direct all questions to:Melisa J. TaylorVice PresidentPublic Relations CoordinatorPhone: 406.371.8203Address: P.O. Box 30657, Billings, MT. 59107Email: MJTaylor@westernsecuritybank.com
Congratulations to the 2016 Hands of Hope Recipients:
- Big Sky Senior Services www.bigskyseniorservices.org
- CASA of Yellowstone County www.yellowstonecasa.org
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Yellowstone County www.bbbsyc.org
- Family Service, Inc. www.famserv.com
Hands of Hope honors local charities that serve those living and working in Yellowstone County. Hands of Hope recipients receive:
- $10,000 grant
- A full page ad in the Billings Business Journal
- Television commercials on KTVQ
- Lobby signage
- Social Media exposure on KTVQ, the Western Security Bank Facebook Page and the Western Security Bank Home Page
- A volunteer service project performed by the team members of Western Security Bank
If you would like more information about Western Security Bank's Hands of Hope campaign, please contact Melisa Taylor at email@example.com or 406.371.8203.