Personal Debit Cards
Safer than cash, more convenient than checks.
Put your checking account to work with our free VISA Debit Card. Make purchases anywhere debit or credit cards are accepted without the time and trouble of writing or recording a check. Track your purchases easily using your online account or monthly statement. A FREE VISA Debit Card is available with our checking account.
Advantages of using a debit card:
- Easier to get than a credit card
- More readily accepted than checks
- Travel safely without packing cash or checks
- Use your debit card at ATMs fee free at any
- See a description of every purchase or ATM cash withdrawal with your online banking account, or on your monthly checking account statement.
Card Protection with My Card Rules
Enroll in MyCardRules
What is MyCardRules™?
MyCardRules™ is an easy-to-use debit card management service that has been conveniently integrated within our Glacier Family of Banks mobile app. This service is FREE to Western Security Bank Debit Card users and allows you to manage debit card controls, add restrictions, and receive transaction alerts.
What are the benefits of MyCardRules™?
MyCardRules™ allows you to manage your spending right from our mobile app - set spending limits and get alerts. Additionally, knowing that you've set rules, restrictions and alerts that meet your specific spending preferences adds another layer of fraud detection and prevention - and gives you peace of mind.
How does MyCardRules™ let me manage my cards?
Open the latest version of our Glacier Family of Banks mobile app. From there, you can set a wide range of controls and alerts on your debit card. The MyCardRules™ is located in Preferences > Manage Cards > Choose Card > Alerts and Protection.
- Set transaction spending limits based on dollar amount, transaction type and merchant type
- Receive instant alerts on certain types of transactions, sent straight to your smartphone.
How do I get started?
- To access MyCardRules™ through your Glacier Family of Banks app, make sure you download the latest version
- On the dashboard, find the "Preferences > Manage Cards" section and select the debit card you wish to manage
- From the Manage Cards screen, choose "Alerts and Protections"
- Choose the protection option for which you wish to receive alerts (Locations, Merchant types, Transaction types or Spending limits) * then click "Save"
- Choose your notification preference by selecting “Manage” next to “Notification Settings” and select your preferred method.
If you set up your MyCardRules™ Profile to send you text notifications, the message will come from 89549
If you choose text message or email, you will receive a notification immediately after the specified transaction.; In-app messages must be accessed through the mobile app or online banking.
*The Locations option allows you to block international transactions.
More Reasons to Use a Debit Card from WSB.
WSB Debit Card Gallery
Account for your style with one of our many card images featuring the work of local area artists. Gallery cards can be printed in our lobbies in just minutes. Choose from the following images:
Instant Issue Debit Card
No waiting to receive your debit card in the mail. Your card featuring one of our gallery images will be issued and activated in our lobby in just minutes.
FREE ATM Locations
In addition to our Glacier Family of Banks locations, you now have access to the Allpoint Newtwork. This service enables surcharge–free and service charge free ATM access at any of the 55,000 Allpoint Global ATM’s, You can use your WSB Debit Card to withdraw cash fee FREE at the following ATM locations:
Add your WSB Debit Card to the Mobile Wallet App on your smart phone to store & use your debit card in a manner that is both convenient and secure.
- Android-Google Pay
- Samsung Pay
Open the Wallet App on your phone (download it if necessary) and follow the prompts to add your debit card(s).For assistance call 877.501.9655.
If you know you will be traveling out of the area, please call our Customer Service Department and we will place a Travel Message on your account. This helps us in monitoring your account for unusual activity.
- 406.238.8820 (Local)
- 800.815.1444 (Toll Free)
Our Fraud Center uses real-time fraud scoring to monitor debit card transactions to quickly alert you and the bank of potential fraud. If fraud is suspected, pre-authorizations will be blocked. The Fraud Center will then attempt to contact you directly to verify certain transactions via an alert. Cards are blocked if unable to reach you or if you verify fraudulent transactions.
If you suspect Fraud on your account call 800.237.8990 or your local branch
Reset Debit Card PIN
To reset the Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your debit card:
- Call 888.891.2435
- Stop by one of our convenient locations
To report a lost or stolen card:
- Call: 1.888.297.3416 to report a lost or stolen card.
- Using your online banking account:
- Log in to your account
- Choose the Options tab
- Choose “ATM/Debit Card,” and click on the box to cancel your card