Business Credit Cards
Why use our VISA® Business Card?
To improve the financial performance of your business!.
1. Improve your cash flow.
- Plan spending more efficiently with the buffers that credit affords
- Use float on the card to keep cash in your business checking account longer
- Purchase what you need, when you need it
2. Mitigate the impact of fraud.
- Lean on the resources of Visa® and Western Security Bank to defend against fraud in real time
- Protect your account from unauthorized transactions
- Rely on Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, which guarantees you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized charges if your card is lost, stolen or fraudulently used2
3. Unlock incentives that matter.
- Earn rewards that improve your bottom line
- Utilize cash back as an internal profit center
- Maximize your profits just by paying your monthly bills
- Gain local rewards that matter to your business
We make it easy to shift payments to your new card.
We understand your business. Let’s get you set up with a credit limit that works for you.
Get access to a 24/7/365 online self-service platform with all the right features.
Plus, enjoy incentives.
- Our rewards program is transparent, easy to understand and hassle-free
- Earn 1 point for every dollar spent
- No hidden fees
- Choose to redeem for cash back, national gift cards, local gift cards, or use our Travel Eraser4
Let's get started!
Maximize the financial performance of your business and gain the financial freedom to grow while earning rewards. Contact one of our business banking professionals today!
ns in a new Window)
1 “The State of Small Business Cash Flow”, Intuit Quickbooks, 2018
2 Visa’s Zero Liability Policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions not processed by Visa. Ask us for additional details.
3 Western Security Bank does not provide tax advice. Please consult with your tax advisor or visit www.irs.gov for more information.
4Travel Eraser: Make an eligible travel related purchase, then redeem your reward points for a credit up to the amount of the eligible travel related purchase on your billing statement. Ask us for details regarding eligible transactions and minimum redemption amounts.
On approved credit. Please see the Summary of Credit Terms provided at the time of application for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations. Visa and the Visa logo are registered trademarks of Visa, Inc.