Peace of Mind
We are committed to providing a fair and competitive compensation program to:
Attract and retain employees with high skill levels who are committed to furthering the goals, objectives, and values of our organization.
Encourage employees to continually develop and apply the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to meet the needs of our business and customers in the communities we serve.
Reward employees for their performance, accountability, and contributions.
Reinforce teamwork and collaboration across departments and divisions.
Health and Insurance
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible medical & dependent care spending accounts
- Additional supplemental insurance
- Fertility, pregnancy & family support program
- Diabetes management program
- Nurseline for virtual care 24/7/365
- MDLive for virtual doctor visits
- Group & Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
- Long term care coverage
*Eligibility for and the terms and conditions of our employee benefits are governed by written plan documents. Glacier Bancorp, Inc. reserves the right to amend or terminate any benefit plans, programs, policies, or practices at any time, for any reason, with or without notice.
- Paid vacation and sick time off
- Paid holidays
- Time off for bereavement & jury duty
- Comprehensive Leave of Absence programs
Our employee’s overall health and well-being is a top priority. It is our goal for everyone to experience a high quality of life at work so they can have quality time with their families and communities. Additionally, we are committed to working with our employees to maintain a safe workplace. Here are just a few examples of how we do it:
- GBCI Injury and Illness Prevention Program
- Work-life Balance Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Safety & Wellness Ambassadors
- Quarterly Wellness Campaigns
- Workstation Ergonomics Assessments
- WellSteps program offering assessments, goal setting tools, activities, incentives, and rewards!
- Discounts on banking products & services
- Financial wellness training & guidance
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with immediate vesting, employer contributions, and profit sharing
- Perks at Work program – exclusive discounts on top brands and products for employees!
- Annual baseline education
- Continuing education offered monthly
Tuition reimbursement for college courses
- Leadership development education & support
Internal career portal for advancement opportunities
- Job progression programs
Master Education from the Pacific Coast Banking School