Show Us Your Creativity
We are looking for the coolest debit card designs....yours!
Share your hobby with the Greater Billings Area by submitting your fully owned, original image(s) and you may see your design turned into a WSB Debit Card.
Let Your Inner Artist Shine
Now through Friday, August 20, 2021 at 5:00 PM (Mountain), we are accepting wholly owned photographs or graphic designs to add to our debit card gallery. Each selected image will receive a $50 gift card AND your image may be used on one of our debit cards.
Guidelines for Submittal
- Artwork or photography should be the highest resolution possible and in a .jpg format
- Artwork or photography should accommodate 4” wide x 3” tall, horizontal orientation
- Don't worry about formatting your image to look like a debit card, we will make those adjustments
- All images should be in good taste and family friendly
- Images and completed Verification of Ownership Form should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please submit your images as an attachment if at all possible
- DEADLINE for submissions is Friday, August 20, 2021 at 5:00 PM (Mountain)
- Selected images will become the property of Western Security Bank, Division of Glacier Bank and artist agrees to complete the Transfer of Copyright Form
Not every image translates well into a GREAT debit card. Sometimes even the most amazing subjects may not translate well onto a card. The customers name, card number, expiration date and electronic chip all take priority positioning in the design. Generally speaking, the best artwork for this purpose includes some or all of the following:
- Keep it simple. Busy images can cause the name and number to be difficult to read
- Dark or vibrant colors work best. Avoid white, yellow or other light backgrounds
- If an object is the focal point of your piece, make sure it is large enough to fill the image window
- Follow the spec listed above